Several new readers of this blog have not read my earlier posts. So, in this post, I would like to list 15 must-read posts of my blog. The following posts are my personal favourites and I feel visitors will love these posts.
So, here I go with a short summary of each post:
- An Incident To Remember – A description of an incident that changed my viewpoint about several things. Read on to find what I mean…
- 10 Ways To A Happier India – 10 Ways through which we can make our India, a happier India!
- 5 Paradoxes Of The Great India – Well, this is a must-read for all Indians, especially the young generation.
- India Revisited – A general overview of India through my eyes.
- The Era Of Young Politicians – A post explaining the scope for the youth in politics.
- Don’t Rely On Freedom Fighters – A very thought-provoking post about living in the present moment!
- Our (Namesake) National Pledge… – A post where our national pledge is bisected and thoroughly explained. A definite must-read!
- 10 Ways To Save Electricity – Now does that need an explanation?
- How To Make The Most Out Of Movies – A post about watching movies in a different angle…
- Why Indian Media Needs A Renovation – This post severely lashes out at the Indian Media for its drawbacks.
- What have YOU Learnt From 26/11? – A post marking 6 months of 26/11.
- 52 Degrees Only!!! – A humorous way of explaining global warming.
- Let’s Race With Racism… – A post discussing about the recent racist attacks in Australia.
- God: Captured In Lens – A post redefining the existence of God!
- The Return Of The Great Nehruvian Speech – Remembering Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s golden words…
And for my regular readers, I have a small message – You can go through these posts again, if you want…and you can always leave your mark by a valuable comment on these posts! …And thank you for your continuous support!