This is the second post in the '10 Ways To...' series. This time I shall urge every Indian to make India a bit happier by their actions.
We all know problems like terrorism, poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, etc. have plagued India. Sadness should not be one of them. I feel every Indian has a right to be happy at any given time. So, here are 10 ways we can spread happiness and indirectly contribute to 'A Happier India':
- Smile at every person you meet.
- Encourage and motivate others to achieve their goals.
- Whenever a person does his work successfully, pat him on the back and remark, "You did a brilliant job!"
- Make others laugh, but don't insult anybody.
- At toll check posts, show your kindness by paying for the person behind you.
- Appreciate the work of policemen, waiters, autorickshaw drivers, sweepers, labourers, peons, maids, etc.
- Be loving and affectionate to the whole of India.
- Always be a 'good news' reporter.
- Let happiness radiate from your face.
- Use some basic expressions like 'Good Morning', 'Thank You', 'Sorry', 'Please', etc.
I think we Indians should implement the above guidelines as much as possible. This will make our country not only happy but also prosperous and successful in all aspects.
What are your views regarding this topic? Do you think the above methods will prove effective in transforming India into a happier one?