Pages

03 March, 2013

Back in Action!

Hello Friends!

The Indian World is finally back in action after a long hiatus!

First of all, good news: The Indian World completed 4 years of existence on 25 February 2013!

It's been such a wonderful and exciting journey...
I have developed as a person in this duration: I participated in several programs of Landmark Education and I now lead Introductions to the Landmark Forum. I am currently pursuing academic courses in Political Science, Sociology and Anthropology in college and my view about the world has completely shifted!

Thank you, dear reader for always being there to provide your feedback and comments. Thank you for your patience and thank you for allowing me to speak out my heart here. I really appreciate your constant support!

By the way, if you're reading this post via email or a RSS reader, just wanted to let you know that we've completely re-designed the blog. It's much simpler to read content now. You can view the blog here.

However, I've disabled the comments feature on the blog as it was becoming too difficult to manage and respond to every comment. Anyway, I am still open to receiving your valuable feedback and comments by email: parthjdave9[at]gmail[dot]com. I will read all your inputs, but I may respond only to those comments, which require one.

On a final note, I shall be updating the blog on a weekly basis and I look forward to hearing from you!